Drainage in Vancouver & The Lower Mainland
- Drain Cleaning
- Sanitary Sewer Lines
- Snaking/Inspections - If you are experiencing a back up on your system or would just like your line inspected, we have the equipment for the job.
- Repair/Replacements - We also offer the service of repair and replacement of old Sanitary Sewer lines. With our camera equipment we can accurately map the location and depth of the existing line, making the repair / replacement more efficient.
- Perimeter Drainage
- Maintenance - It's very important to perform regular maintenance on a perimeter drainage system. Systems that aren't cleaned regularly can become fully plugged with sediment. This can then lead to moisture, flooding and efflorescence issues within the home. Depending on the age and material used, cleaning should be done every 2-3 years. We offer camera inspections, hydro flushing and snaking.
- Repair / Replacement - We offer repair and full replacement options for system that are broken or not performing to the adequate levels. All of our new systems are two pipe systems. One line for the roof water, another for the ground water. These lines then tie into a new sump which will then connect to the City storm system. We always obtain permits from the City for such jobs and pass all subsequent inspections.
- New construction Installation - We also offer perimeter drainage Installations for new construction projects.